FOR PRINT (Prioritized in order):
- JPG (Make sure the artwork is full size) – save as high quality jpg.
- Preferred Vector Formats – AI, Outlined PDF or Outlined EPS
- EPS (for both print and print-and-cut applications)
- PDF (If jpg is not available or file size is too large then in most cases PDF will work) – save as Press Quality or High Quality – please make sure images are embedded
- TIFF (last resort, as it is usually the largest file size without adding anything crucial to the resolution)
- 300 dpi minimum.
- 72 dpi is acceptable only if the file is at full scale and if higher resolution artwork not available.
- Fonts outlined/ embedded. This is a must-have requirement, otherwise results may not be acceptable.
- No crop marks needed Artwork should be provided at full size.
- Please save in RGB for digital prints and specify any Pantone colors etc. that will need to be matched.
- Bleeds for banners only.
- If preparing from InDesign, please collect for output and send all links and fonts, along with an exported pdf version at high quality.
- If using black, convert CMYK values to 100.
- For installs, precise measurements and pictures will be required to create mock up proofs.
Feel free to contact us to find out any other information. 212-925-8585